• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
mat1992

General MBB thread 2021-22

Didn't watch much of the Delaware/Drexel game since I was on the road forever to get back home for work purposes. But looks as though Painter is still limited. He was 2 for 6 with 4pts. But Davis has been their guy inside with 16 pts and 8 rebs. He's just a horse at 6-7 215 (looks bigger). We could start Gray at center with Davis in the lineup. I'd use Paar only on Painter and due to foul trouble assuming the Hens hold on.

I go back to the first game against Delaware (1-24)

Charles had 15 and Nolan had zero points.  
No clue what we may get from CT tonight however we know we have Nolan who is healthy and playing his best basketball. 

Need contributions from entire team to win but I think Nolan gonna have the game of his Towson career tonight.  Call it a hunch.  

Go Towson.   I’m sick and tired of fellow alums I know (not on this board) who sit in the weeds ready to knock this program.. it is like they enjoy us having failure and I never understand that.   So to the naysayers who text me..  “just wait for them to shit the bed.. they always let us down etc” 
NOT TONIGHT!!!   This team has never relied on one player to win this season.  All hands on deck.  

Edited by Bay Area Tiger
  • Like 1