• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
mat1992

General MBB thread 2021-22

12 minutes ago, sr16 said:

love that for them. lollllllllllll

Guessing that’s sarcasm?  I Don’t hate them for going to it. It was ncaas or that. It’ll hopefully strengthen the league. But we really could use a 15-2 upset from the hens. It’s been almost a decade since our second unit…

8 minutes ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Guessing that’s sarcasm?  I Don’t hate them for going to it. It was ncaas or that. It’ll hopefully strengthen the league. But we really could use a 15-2 upset from the hens. It’s been almost a decade since our second unit…

man seeing them absolutely clowning us page after page on their forum. Its what they deserve. Definitely rooting for Delaware though. 

Edited by sr16

also you think playing in the CBI strengthens our league? lol man you stay taking shots at Towson and now you step in to defend UNCW for going to the CBI. I dont get it. genuinely. 

1 minute ago, sr16 said:

also you think playing in the CBI strengthens our league? lol man you stay taking shots at Towson and now you step in to defend UNCW for going to the CBI. I dont get it. genuinely. 

24 wins and 15-3 in conference?  That’s something for them to be proud of. Just like our season.  I wouldn’t mind if we played in the alphabet tourneys if our guys actually wanted to play. More basketball is always a good thing. 

Im assuming they may play a few other decent teams. Games later on might be in tv?? That strengths the league since there are about 8 games on tv after mid December in the CAA..

2 minutes ago, sr16 said:

man seeing them absolutely clowning us page after page on their forum. Its what they deserve. Definitely rooting for Delaware though. 

Don’t disagree. Their fans are pompous as hell. 

2 hours ago, Bay Area Tiger said:

Wouldn’t 2 seeds play 7 seeds?

Give me St Bonaventure 

Ummmm, I don’t think you would want to see them, especially if we have to go to Olean.  We’d never see Richmond so no surprise that was a wrong post.  Of the 2 seeds from that website, I’d go with aTm, VT, OU, Bonnies in the order of 2 seeds I’d want to face if I had a choice.  

Edited by Chris Datres
  • Like 1

Just came to realization that the last champions were… northeastern, hofstra, Drexel and now Delaware.  4 of the 5 America East teams that joined 16+ years ago 😔