• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

UNCW II preview

10 minutes ago, TSU88 said:

So if Hofstra wins out (and it sounds like they have a favorable remaining schedule) they finish 14-4. So, we’d have to finish 4-1 in our remaining games to finish ahead of them. If both teams finish 14-4, we have the tiebreak, since we beat them 2X head-to-head. So if we L tomorrow, we likely have no margin for error, in terms of finishing ahead of Hofstra 

Correct. Also there’s only one play in game now with 9 teams.  That’s going to be Wm ne. 8-9

5 minutes ago, mat1992 said:

That Delaware 18:42 becomes very important now. 

Tickets to that should be $1-5 dollars a pop for less than half a game. Hopefully a good crowd comes out 

3 minutes ago, Blounge said:

Tickets to that should be $1-5 dollars a pop for less than half a game. Hopefully a good crowd comes out 

I would hope everyone that had tickets for the suspended game gets in free if they have a stub or a receipt.

9 minutes ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Correct. Also there’s only one play in game now with 9 teams.  That’s going to be Wm ne. 8-9

Oh right, JMU has been banished 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, mat1992 said:

I would hope everyone that had tickets for the suspended game gets in free if they have a stub or a receipt.

They do. And selling 6 dollar tickets for non..

I see us getting win #20 today if..  CT gets 10-12 shots up.   Went 5-8 in last meeting. 
Gibby makes 2 or more 3’s.  0-3 last meeting. 
Mr Nolan gets his 10 points or more.  1-8 last meeting. 

Big games at SECU haven’t been kind to us.  I like our chances on the road and coming up big.   In Cam we trust.  I don’t see anyone on that roster that can neutralize him.   

11 minutes ago, Bay Area Tiger said:

I see us getting win #20 today if..  CT gets 10-12 shots up.   Went 5-8 in last meeting. 
Gibby makes 2 or more 3’s.  0-3 last meeting. 
Mr Nolan gets his 10 points or more.  1-8 last meeting. 

Big games at SECU haven’t been kind to us.  I like our chances on the road and coming up big.   In Cam we trust.  I don’t see anyone on that roster that can neutralize him.   

Holden vs sims should be a good matchup.  
Charles needs to get plenty of touches early. We need to control the tempo and not let Uncw go on some big runs to get the crowd wild. 
Uncw second best scorer hardly played the first game against us due to foul trouble.
Looking at the box score their top two went 6-19 from the field. Makes me more angry that we let that one go…

need to somehow try and stop phillips late. He is  the ultimate closer and went 6 or 7 possessions in a row without the ball leaving his hand to end the game the first time. Went 3-2 zone for a bit which slowed him down a bit but allowed so many corner threes.

• Like 1