• advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

Bucknell preview

35 minutes ago, mat1992 said:

It’s all subterfuge to confuse the opposition 

That RA is a crafty one, for sure.

• Haha 1

Heaven..  both Stan and Spiro interviews were great.  
Rob said he would have been comfortable starting 4 of the 6 QB’s at one point.  Depth so important obviously.. hope this rings true.  

He also mentioned about being a minor league filler for bigger clubs which we have seen ad nausea with the college basketball world.  
I can’t fathom running the same offense as a Power 5 school feeder.  

Anyhow I truly love and appreciate all this coverage.  
Beat Bucknell!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bay Area Tiger said:

Rob said he would have been comfortable starting 4 of the 6 QB’s at one point.  Depth so important obviously.. hope this rings true.  !

El Oh El

So, RA said he’d be comfortable starting 4 of the 6 QB’s? Is this the same RA who basically described Bucknell in such a way that if you didn’t know better you would think Bucknell could give Alabama a run for their money?🤔

I get not tipping your hand, but c’mon man, just say who the starting QB is without all the BS. I mean at this point, what advantage is Bucknell going to get by announcing your starting QB? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TSU88 said:

So, RA said he’d be comfortable starting 4 of the 6 QB’s? Is this the same RA who basically described Bucknell in such a way that if you didn’t know better you would think Bucknell could give Alabama a run for their money?🤔

I get not tipping your hand, but c’mon man, just say who the starting QB is without all the BS. I mean at this point, what advantage is Bucknell going to get by announcing your starting QB? 

It’s the game he’s played for well over a decade. If 4 of the qbs were that good they wouldn’t be at Towson with a lame duck coach. 

1 minute ago, TuTigers2012 said:

It’s the game he’s played for well over a decade. If 4 of the qbs were that good they wouldn’t be at Towson with a lame duck coach. 

Luke Fickell won’t name his starting QB. A lot of coaches play these early mind games because they want the opponent to prepare for everyone. He could have just listed two guys as the starter.  It doesn’t take a brain surgeon to figure out who the starters might be and who the obvious one is.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Why so doom and gloom? Season hasn’t even started yet. I like the Thursday night action Rhody/Stony and New Hampshirite/Monmouth tonight 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Blounge said:

Why so doom and gloom? Season hasn’t even started yet. I like the Thursday night action Rhody/Stony and New Hampshirite/Monmouth tonight 

Not soon and gloom. We’ve seen and heard all of this before. Fcs football, with 5-6 of the good 10 programs moving up, just isn’t exciting now. 

They should win on Saturday by a lot. Last year blew out Morgan and we were awful to say the least.  If it’s a close game it could be a loooong year

44 minutes ago, mat1992 said:

Luke Fickell won’t name his starting QB. A lot of coaches play these early mind games because they want the opponent to prepare for everyone. He could have just listed two guys as the starter.  It doesn’t take a brain surgeon to figure out who the starters might be and who the obvious one is.

Probably have the two worst teams in fcs to start the year, a bit alarming if need to play games vs the bad bison and morgan.