• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

New TU NIL Collective

6 minutes ago, mat1992 said:

Needs work. Instagram and twitter, 0 posts. List what businesses are supporting/donating. Tons of sandwich, bagel, pizza, bar food around. I would be more willing to go to one over another if I knew they were supporting TU. Atleast we have an ad who seems to be semi on top of stuff now 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Needs work. Instagram and twitter, 0 posts. List what businesses are supporting/donating. Tons of sandwich, bagel, pizza, bar food around. I would be more willing to go to one over another if I knew they were supporting TU. Atleast we have an ad who seems to be semi on top of stuff now 

SMH with me now following the GOH Collectives social media handles they are now up to 3 followers on Instagram and a whopping 12 on Twitter.  What are they doing to promote this?  Again as I mentioned when this whole thing was announced, with all the planning and work that went into this it just comes off as if they just decided to put something up and figure it out later.  I'd rather be late to the party and come out with a 100% plan of promotion over what seems to be "hey get something up there and we will figure things out as we go."

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Up to 24 followers..

I contribute & I don’t follow on Twitter, IG or whatever social media platform it’s on. I don’t necessarily think there’s a direct correlation between number of followers and the number of contributors. I do agree however that the more exposure of the existence of the Collective, the better 

On 5/14/2023 at 9:40 AM, TuTigers2012 said:

Word on the street is Charles has a deal with THB and Conway with Uber bagel. It’ll be a tiger bagel off 

Did Conway lose his bagel endorsement?