• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
mat1992

2023 General Football News

I grew up about an hour from Cincy (Xenia Ohio). Cincy is a cool town. Love me some Skyline Chili. I grew up inthe 70's with the Big Red Machine. A great time to be a kid in Ohio.

I will be there (of course, I am at every game home and away) with my family that lives in Xenia still (Dad, Sister and her Hubby) plus my beautiful wife.

Should be a good time

• Like 3

Speaking of Dayton, if you want a real outside-the-box thing to do, go to the US Air Force museum outside Dayton.  If you have any interest in airplanes, rockets, the history of flight, you can find a treasure trove there.  I went a couple of years ago to kill time before a Dayton hoops game and wish I had another 2 hours there.  The crown jewel for this history buff was the refurbished Air Force One that LBJ was sworn in on after JFK was killed.  The best part is that it's free since it's a government installation.  

And that will end this edition of travel recommendations, brought to you by AAA.

6 hours ago, Chris Datres said:

Speaking of Dayton, if you want a real outside-the-box thing to do, go to the US Air Force museum outside Dayton.  If you have any interest in airplanes, rockets, the history of flight, you can find a treasure trove there.  I went a couple of years ago to kill time before a Dayton hoops game and wish I had another 2 hours there.  The crown jewel for this history buff was the refurbished Air Force One that LBJ was sworn in on after JFK was killed.  The best part is that it's free since it's a government installation.  

And that will end this edition of travel recommendations, brought to you by AAA.

Awesome I love it man. It sounds like the air and space museum in DC. I like the rock n roll hall of fame in Cleveland as well

The Air Force Museum at Wright Patterson AF Base is one of the coolest museums you will ever visit. Growing up there, I went to it numerous times and never saw everything it had to offer. A trip well worth taking!

Glancing at the schedules…. Colorado opens up with North Dakota State on August 31st and then plays Cincinnati in late October. So Coach Prime will be looking at our Towson Tigers game film 🎞️ from week 1.   Not a bad thing with all the media buzz he gets 24-7.  
“Good Lord I watched this 1-AA team called Toe-son..  don’t ask me where they hail from me..  not in the state of Mississippi I know that much..  them guys gave the Bearcats quite a scare.  I see a few players I’d like to pluck away.”

• Haha 1