• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
mat1992

General MBB 2023-24 thread

18 hours ago, Moleman1 said:

As a Maryland alum, perhaps there's an expectation he can get the Terps put back on the Tiger's schedule with some regularity(?) 

I don’t think Auslander played under Willard. When he did play, he wasn’t exactly a prime time player. So, I doubt he has any swag, in terms of wooing MD to play us. I’m more interested in whether he can be an attribute in terms of coaching our bigs, and whether he has any recruiting chops 

14 minutes ago, TSU88 said:

I don’t think Auslander played under Willard. When he did play, he wasn’t exactly a prime time player. So, I doubt he has any swag, in terms of wooing MD to play us. I’m more interested in whether he can be an attribute in terms of coaching our bigs, and whether he has any recruiting chops 

My question is, was he just hired or has theirs been in the works for a while? I’m not comparing it to a random late summer PK coaching addition but….  Skerry had to have known Clark was going to retire once midnight struck turning 65.  Obviously we aren’t privy to what’s going on but I hope there was more communication going around dl