• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
mat1992

General MBB 2023-24 thread

3 hours ago, Blounge said:

CBS/TBS/TNT/TruTV gonna have a heck of a story to show before our first round game in the NCAA tournament.  
Tarke now.  Hicks soon.  All the pistons firing.  

48 minutes ago, Bay Area Tiger said:

CBS/TBS/TNT/TruTV gonna have a heck of a story to show before our first round game in the NCAA tournament.  
Tarke now.  Hicks soon.  All the pistons firing.  

Whoa Nellie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 hours ago, Bay Area Tiger said:

All the pistons firing.  

Hopefully not like the Detroit Pistons, who’ve lost 27 straight games. 

I certainly don’t want to damper your enthusiasm, but I’m not so sure Hicks’ return (assuming he does return) is going to move the needle to the extent you’re suggesting. However, I’d love for you to be right, and me to eat a heaping helping of crow. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TSU88 said:

I certainly don’t want to damper your enthusiasm, but I’m not so sure Hicks’ return (assuming he does return) is going to move the needle to the extent you’re suggesting. However, I’d love for you to be right, and me to eat a heaping helping of crow. 

I got a bet for you.  Pistons go at least 10-72 this season.  Not gonna break the Sixers record of 9-73 back in the 1972-73 season. 
Lunch at whichever city we land..  disclaimer no alcoholic beverage included if it’s Salt Lake City. 

PS- And I’ll bang the drum on this one.  Hicks is a co captain and he will help us when he gets back.  Don’t forget about this young man.  

13 hours ago, TSU88 said:

If and when it’s just another spare piece. Doesn’t move the needle. In fact it may hurt by having some players get less time 

11 hours ago, Bay Area Tiger said:

I got a bet for you.  Pistons go at least 10-72 this season.  Not gonna break the Sixers record of 9-73 back in the 1972-73 season. 
Lunch at whichever city we land..  disclaimer no alcoholic beverage included if it’s Salt Lake City. 

PS- And I’ll bang the drum on this one.  Hicks is a co captain and he will help us when he gets back.  Don’t forget about this young man.  

Lol. Dinner is on me in the tournament.  Granted my kids, kids maybe be the ones paying that

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Bay Area Tiger said:

I accept your wager. If Pistons less 10 games, lunch is on you, at a time & place TBD. If Pistons win more than 10 games, lunch is on me, at a time & place TBD 

• Like 1