• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
mat1992

Morgan State Football preview

2 hours ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Are you already tailgating on cold spring???

I’m at the office then headed to the O’s game for the sold out Adam Jones game and Brett Young Country Concert. Jack Flaherty is on the mound so hopefully he has his best outing as an oriole tonight against the Rays

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, TigerFan54 said:

Do we know what Mason Woods' status is for this week/season?

My assumption is there's no way he's playing this week. I haven't heard what the test results were. Probably a long term injury.

20 hours ago, TigerFan54 said:

Do we know what Mason Woods' status is for this week/season?

I just spoke with someone from Towson who said he's on the travel roster. He will be in attendance at the game, but he wouldn't say if he was playing or not.

17 minutes ago, tigerjake said:

I just spoke with someone from Towson who said he's on the travel roster. He will be in attendance at the game, but he wouldn't say if he was playing or not.

Short trip. Even it’s a minor injury, he can support his teammates from the sidelines. If it was something major and he had surgery, maybe it would be too risky to show up on sidelines