• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
TSU88

Sad

So much to say. didn't know we were 18 point favorites. You have to make a change at QB after a loss like that. But the D let them run a muck so hard to put the blame all on Nate. Makes me think the coaching staff didn't have the guys prepared. And I think the team let their guard down after a W last week. Disgusting loss. Losing to a team who lost to a D2 team is literally wild. I feel bad for the likes of Jesus Gibbs. 

Rob is definitely sick. To see where this program is after all this time is sad. WE all feel like we should be up there with the likes of UNH and W&M. We know we aren't UD but nice to be competitive and we were beating them and at least competitive. I think this lays on Coach Pete. Not picking up a starter transfer at QB is unforgivable. 

Not going to lie, as soon as I saw the no cursing policy I knew we were fucked. Questionable hire by Steve at best. Would love to know who else was in the mix for the job. 

Edited by sr16
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, sr16 said:

Not going to lie, as soon as I saw the no cursing policy I knew we were fucked

You obviously didn’t get the no cursing policy memo 😆

We got Duquesne’d yesterday, especially in the 3rd Q.

So, the off-season will be telling. He decided to ride with Ambrose’s guys this season and it’s probably going to result in a 3-8 season, at best. He needs to clean house in the offseason and bring in his own guys. Frankly, none of this explains why he didn’t at least bring in a competent transfer QB & for some inexplicable reason decided to hitch his wagon, for this season, to the guy he did. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

With how piss poor we played i don’t see that happening! Maybe I’ll call my Delaware friends to show up when we play them to get a few butts in seats

13 minutes ago, Blounge said:

With how piss poor we played i don’t see that happening! Maybe I’ll call my Delaware friends to show up when we play them to get a few butts in seats

Our 10/7 game is at 4pm. If the Orioles do wind up hosting a playoff game that same day, it would presumably be a night game, which means anyone who has tix to both games is almost certainly going to opt for the O’s. Even some people without O’s tickets will pass on the TU game, in order to go to O’s watch parties and the like. We are trending towards really poor attendance this season, between the weather and now this.

The DE game will wind up being the biggest attendance game, due to DE fans. I suspect attendance at the last home game, on 11/18 vs Rhode Island, will be sparse, especially if we’re coming into the game with 2-3 wins. Plus, it’s right before Turkeys 🦃 day 

Edited by TSU88
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, Blounge said:

If we can’t beat Albany we may not get a home win this year!

Albany beat Morgan by 6; we beat Morgan by 10. Sounds like the Albany game will be a close contest 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/24/2023 at 10:38 AM, Blounge said:

What happened to DK? Was he hurt? Or did he say a four letter word so Pete benched him when we needed him most on the 2 minute drill?

Pretty sure he got benched due to getting a dead ball penalty against his old team and then was injured on the play.

• Haha 1