• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
sr16

Happy

We just had a "Sad" thread after a brutal loss. What a way for the team to respond and get to 2-3. We all deserve a Happy post, and so does the team. What a game. They put it all out there

For the record I paid the $14.99 after we had the lead in the second quarter. Saw us go from up 10 to down 11 and thought it was over. 

Everyone loves the feed on the negative when they lose and deservedly so after last week. But this staff and team deserve all the kudos in the world for overcoming so much (refs, ST, etc) to win this game. This was not some schlock program they beat. That was the No. 17 team in the nation. Look, we can lose next week and that win won't mean quite as much but I think shows that there was some talent on this squad and maybe they weren't used properly and we also weren't getting the playmakers the ball. Add to a healthy Oline and you put up 54 points on the road against UNH.

• Like 1

Good win!  Unh has always been tough even when they aren’t their typical 7-4 playoff “worthy” self.  We always struggle with them. Putting up lots of points is something different.  2-0 on the road 0-2 at home. 

no way we beat Albany next week in front of 4000 people.  Prove me wrong Pete and team 😉 

• Haha 1