• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

Robert Morris preview

Interesting opening line of DraftKings -11 and -650 Towson. I think I’m gonna bet the under in just about every game this year -132.5 isn’t even a high number in gambling over/unders but still we are a rock fight looking squad and i can’t imagine Robert Morris can really score at will against our defense if they average 64 a game. I don’t know where Robert Morris is, how many kids go to school there, never seen them play, but I’m sure they suck. Gimme the tigers to cover and let me parlay TU money line AND under 132.5. 

where my paper tigers at?? Give me your hot bets that are gonna pay for everyone’s Christmas gifts this year!

13263A1A-9175-45AA-877B-BE6108AB2A72.png

1 hour ago, Blounge said:

Interesting opening line of DraftKings -11 and -650 Towson. I think I’m gonna bet the under in just about every game this year -132.5 isn’t even a high number in gambling over/unders but still we are a rock fight looking squad and i can’t imagine Robert Morris can really score at will against our defense if they average 64 a game. I don’t know where Robert Morris is, how many kids go to school there, never seen them play, but I’m sure they suck. Gimme the tigers to cover and let me parlay TU money line AND under 132.5. 

where my paper tigers at?? Give me your hot bets that are gonna pay for everyone’s Christmas gifts this year!

I bet the under at the same number 132.5 and won it against Colorado . total was 132 lol. will bet under every time until we prove we can score consistently. 

1 hour ago, Blounge said:

You don’t know where Rmu is? Come on. That line is ridiculous.  
also since the ncaa is gonna let Jmu go to a bowl they should let tarke play now !

• Like 1

Fanatics sports book will give you +105 for the tigers to win by more than 9.5. That’s looking pretty darn good to me!

@tigerjake I don’t know if you are old enough to gamble but I‘d say bet it on the boys at home today. home opener, back in black w/ the t-shirt giveaway, feeling good off a Coppin win. Money in the bank

hope you have good luck and win the Chick Fil A for a year giveaway on the towson gameday app. Having unlimited chicken sandwiches is a richness most college students will never know. 

0B26DF02-6CEF-43FC-9AA1-0171D9460990.png

13 hours ago, TSU88 said:

RMU struggled to beat Point Park, an NAIA school, in their opener. 

They held out their two big guns for that game. Apparently were nicked up. Would guess they are playing tonight. They did lose at Xavier in their season opener.  They have not shot well from deep first two game, hope that continues