• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
sr16

Charleston Classic

On 11/15/2023 at 8:10 AM, TuTigers2012 said:

Was there. Hell of a first 30 minutes. Flyers didn’t miss at the end.  Great crowd

Oddly enough, I was at that game too.  My wife is a Dayton Flyer and we made the trip from Indianapolis, where we were living at that time, over to Dayton.  Great atmosphere....lousy result.

We were planning to make the trip over to Charleston this weekend but our kids' soccer schedules threw a wrench in that plan.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AtlantaTiger said:

Oddly enough, I was at that game too.  My wife is a Dayton Flyer and we made the trip from Indianapolis, where we were living at that time, over to Dayton.  Great atmosphere....lousy result.

We were planning to make the trip over to Charleston this weekend but our kids' soccer schedules threw a wrench in that plan.

UD Arena is a great atmosphere. Even on a holiday weekend it was packed. 

In other news Charleston just choked away a 10 point lead against Vermont with less than 5 minutes to play. Vermont ended the game on a 24-6 run.  The CAA is beyond awful this year.  We may finally win an ncaa tourney game again, albeit in the PIG 😂🥲

• Haha 1

Just now, Blounge said:

Wake -4.5

over/under 137

how we feeling about this one? How good is wake this year?

I would take Wake -4.5 all day, every day against this current version of the Towson team.