• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
El Tigre Oro

I Gave Up Years Ago…It’s Ok Life Goes On

13 years nothing changes, if the people in charge don’t care, why should i? Used to be on the boards daily, now the scores just pop up on my phone and I shake my head and say Same Old Towson.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, El Tigre Oro said:

13 years nothing changes, if the people in charge don’t care, why should i? Used to be on the boards daily, now the scores just pop up on my phone and I shake my head and say Same Old Towson.

Unfortunately it’s getting there for me too. It’s a joke that no one is held accountable. Basketball football and lacrosse are awful and we just make excuses.

Unacceptable loss, once again.  There are people here cheering for games against goucher. Albright. Central penn bible college. Rio grande state tech.  He has an under 500 record, hardly makes adjustments. And constantly chokes. And apparently got another extension.  13 years. Probably close 175 players. But yet not think still remains constant 

I realize this was only an OOC game that W or L wasn’t going to make or break the season, but I’ve never felt more demoralized after a loss. I thought I had seen most of the ways a Skerry team could choke away a W, but today was a new low. 

This isn’t complicated. The players change and the gut punch losses continue. Skerry’s teams are simply wholly incapable of winning close games vs OOC teams of equal or greater caliber. Say what you want, but he’s the common denominator in all these embarrassing losses. Granted I’m heated right now, but he really ought to be fired at the end of the season. And yes, I know that won’t be happening. 

After today I just need to step back. I’m not sure I can continue my investment of time, money and emotions in this product anymore. Maybe I’ll change my mind, but at the moment I’m not sure. There just comes a point where you become ambivalent/disinterested and realize life’s too short and look for other forms of entertainment 

Edited by TSU88
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, TSU88 said:

I realize this was only an OOC game that W or L wasn’t going to make or break the season, but I’ve never felt more demoralized after a loss. I thought I had seen most of the ways a Skerry team could choke away a W, but today was a new low. 

This isn’t complicated. The players change and the gut punch losses continue. Skerry’s teams are simply wholly incapable of winning close games vs OOC teams of equal or greater caliber. Say what you want, but he’s the common denominator in all these embarrassing losses. Granted I’m heated right now, but he really ought to be fired at the end of the season. And yes, I know that won’t be happening. 

After today I just need to step back. I’m not sure I can continue my investment of time, money and emotions in this product anymore. Maybe I’ll change my mind, but at the moment I’m not sure. There just comes a point where you become ambivalent/disinterested and realize life’s too short and look for other forms of entertainment 

Well said.  Agree with that last paragraph a ton. Anyone who wants tickets to the games just reach out. Season tickets a sunk cost that this point. 

This can’t continue.  13 years and under 500 for the career. Second longest tenured coach to not make the dance or conf champ game.  Clown show just rolls on at Towson 

Not trying to be mean spirited, but he’s the coach equivalent of Schleprock. The foul at the end of regulation defines the Skerry era. It truly epitomizes his time here-a signature loss 

IMG_2814.jpeg

Edited by TSU88
  • Haha 1

One of these days he’s gonna post on this board and I welcome it.  
We kill this guy on a daily basis.  
Healthy criticism I get..   shoot him a message with some ideas 💡 and maybe he responds and utilizes a few.  
We’ve done the “bash this coach” and it has gotten us nowhere.  
Bite your lip and support the guy for the remainder of the season.  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Bay Area Tiger said:

Healthy criticism I get..   shoot him a message with some ideas 💡 and maybe he responds and utilizes a few.  

Here's an idea: resign

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Bay Area Tiger said:

What the hell?! That’s why a coach and 5 or so other assistants are paid, to coach. That’s not on us as a fan. And to be honest I wouldn’t want 90% of people on here giving him ideas. That would be as Worse! 

1 minute ago, TuTigers2012 said:

What the hell?! That’s why a coach and 5 or so other assistants are paid, to coach. That’s not on us as a fan. And to be honest I wouldn’t want 90% of people on here giving him ideas. That would be as Worse! 

But he is a great human being!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! do they give extensions for that?

Edited by Tgr4life