• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

North Carolina A&T Preview

1 hour ago, Bay Area Tiger said:

They’ve lost 7 in a row.. another trap game for us.  Glasper had 27 against Monmouth last time out. 

Who are you betting on?

Just watched..  I appreciate his efforts but no one cares we’ve won 18 games or more 9 of the past 11 seasons if we win tomorrow night.  Sustainability of a program is great if you know bigger things are ahead but we don’t know that.  Have some nice parts but nothing indicates we will win the CAA anytime soon.  

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Bay Area Tiger said:

Just watched..  I appreciate his efforts but no one cares we’ve won 18 games or more 9 of the past 11 seasons if we win tomorrow night.  Sustainability of a program is great if you know bigger things are ahead but we don’t know that.  Have some nice parts but nothing indicates we will win the CAA anytime soon.  

Jeez, No doubt dancing would be DA BEST - but count me in da minority ( I guess 🤷‍♂️ ); cause ya - I DO care about winning 18+ a year, almost every year …… 

1 hour ago, TTiger2024 said:

Jeez, No doubt dancing would be DA BEST - but count me in da minority ( I guess 🤷‍♂️ ); cause ya - I DO care about winning 18+ a year, almost every year …… 

NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!! No ifs, ands or buts. 

4-11 record in conference tournament; never has won more than 1 game in 11 years of tournament play; never has even made it to the tournament championship game 

NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!! No ifs, ands or buts.

No credible, unbiased observer could conclude otherwise. Anyone who does, lacks credibility in my estimation. 

It’s stunning to me how anyone, with a straight face, could say an 18-12 regular season, over 13 years, with the postseason futility cited above, is acceptable. It’s NOT GOOD ENOUGH, end of story, full stop

• Like 5

2 hours ago, TTiger2024 said:

You are in the minority....VAST MINORITY......pretty easy to schedule your way to extensions. WIN A GAME THAT MATTERS........SOMETIME......ANYTIME....WIN A GAME THAT MATTERS

• Like 2