• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
Tigerone94

17-18 Non-Conference Schedule

Thought maybe someone started a thread on the old board about our non-conference schedule for 2017-18.  Here's what I know of so far.  Heard we had the opportunity to be on the West Coast for game(s) in December, but that was shot down cause it interfered with finals.

Dec 1 LaSalle (Belfast, Ireland)

Dec 2 Manhattan or Holy Cross (Belfast, Ireland)

Dec 22 @ Pitt

Other games?

On 7/10/2017 at 4:28 PM, Tigerone94 said:

Thought maybe someone started a thread on the old board about our non-conference schedule for 2017-18.  Here's what I know of so far.  Heard we had the opportunity to be on the West Coast for game(s) in December, but that was shot down cause it interfered with finals.

Dec 22 @ Pitt

Other games?

Add Dec 20 @ Oakland to the list (per Oakland's website). Hope it's a 2 year contract with them coming to Towson in 2018.

The tournament's website is nowhere near updated but I've been told that we're playing in the Gulf Coast Showcase in Ft. Myers the Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday of Thanksgiving week.  I'll be able to make it for at least one, hopefully two games.

On 7/10/2017 at 4:28 PM, Tigerone94 said:

Dec 22 @ Pitt

Other games?

On 7/12/2017 at 1:18 PM, Tigerone94 said:

Add Dec 20 @ Oakland to the list (per Oakland's website). Hope it's a 2 year contract with them coming to Towson in 2018.

Nov 17 @ Loyola (per Loyola press release today, it's their home opener so they should have packed house)

Edited by Tigerone94
listed wrong date for Loyola game

Add Nov 10 @ Old Dominion to the list (their home opener)

Nov 17 @ Loyola (their home opener)

Dec 1 LaSalle (Ireland)

Dec 2 Manhattan or Holy Cross (Ireland)

Dec 20 @ Oakland

Dec 22 @ Pitt

Doesn't look like George Mason is on this year's schedule 

How about a December trip to TCU and Stephen F. Austin?  That would be similar to our road trip in 17-18 facing Oakland and then 2 days later facing Pitt.  Both SFA and Oakland are very good mid-majors.

Not liking how men's basketball is releasing their non-conference schedule today.  Slow as molasses on instagram and better pick up the pace cause conference schedule comes out on Tuesday.  So far the addt'l games are at ODU on Nov 10 and hosting Frostburg (I think) on Nov 13.  Guess Frostburg's a step up from Goucher but still wish we weren't stuck playing any D2/3 schools

• Like 1