• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

2019 Basketball Offers

If he can shoot & be a floor general, I don’t care if he went to Sidwell or the school of hard knocks. 

9ED70A01-67EE-4FD3-A9C1-8253A5D2BC0B.png

Edited by TSU88

4 minutes ago, TSU88 said:

If he can shoot & be a floor general, I don’t care if he went to Sidwell or the school of hard knocks. 

9ED70A01-67EE-4FD3-A9C1-8253A5D2BC0B.png

I'm always skeptical when we're late to the game and we're offering a guy whose only offer is Bryant. But again, we have a lot of offers out there to point guards. He may not be priority one but the most recent. Can he defend at this level against Grant Riller and the rest (assuming Riller doesn't jump)? I don't know. We need somebody to step in right away.

• Like 1

I don’t know how to post a link to an article, but you may want to read this NYT piece from last year, about how Sidwell has begun producing D1 players like Josh Hart (Villanova), a kid named Bey at NC State, & a kid currently at Penn

8497D862-2E9E-489F-8F89-DA88C4EF71FC.png

Edited by TSU88

12 minutes ago, TSU88 said:

I don’t know how to post a link to an article, but you may want to read this NYT piece from last year, about how Sidwell has begun producing D1 players like Josh Hart (Villanova), a kid named Bey at NC State, & a kid currently at Penn

Copy link of the URL of the article or from Twitter. to copy link to tweet.

I just watched a 10 minute clip of this kid hitting like a zillion 3’s & some drives to the basket. Clearly, he can shoot; safe to assume he has a high basketball IQ; and he’s played against some good competition & just lead his team to a championship. I suppose the question is whether he can hold up his end on D. 

He strikes me as the type of player W&M would go after, or maybe Patriot, or Ivy League

Edited by TSU88

11 hours ago, TSU88 said:

I just watched a 10 minute clip of this kid hitting like a zillion 3’s & some drives to the basket. Clearly, he can shoot; safe to assume he has a high basketball IQ; and he’s played against some good competition & just lead his team to a championship. I suppose the question is whether he can hold up his end on D. 

He strikes me as the type of player W&M would go after, or maybe Patriot, or Ivy League

And isnt this what we have been asking for? Someone who can hit the 3 and be a floor general, with a little bend but not break on D