• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

Martin, Gorham get their release

12 hours ago, mat1992 said:

Maybe the best thing for ZM is to sit out one season and learn how to be a team player.

Bet every single person on this board agrees with that statement.  In other news looks like Justin is making a visit to Houston.  Only other report I remember seeing was a visit to GW.  Think he'd do well in the A10 not so sure though about the AAC.

5 minutes ago, Tigerone94 said:

Bet every single person on this board agrees with that statement.  In other news looks like Justin is making a visit to Houston.  Only other report I remember seeing was a visit to GW.  Think he'd do well in the A10 not so sure though about the AAC.

GW is a decent fit. Not sure about Houston, though maybe he just needs to get away. He also has to work on his defense but his best fit was the CAA. I thought he could have been a 16 and 8 guy. Oh well. 

Agree on everything said in recent posts.  They weren’t skerry type of players but were getting tons of playing time and shots. 

Again you could see the disconnect and frustration a mile Away with these two. Like damion lee and the others who have left/quit.. don’t let the door hit ya on the way out. Give me guys who want to be here and have Towson in their blood like Marcus, jd, Eddie, mike and tj 

while it is the kid who gets the rap as "selfish", it is often his "handlers", "friends" and cohorts that have the kids ear and lead them down that path. Often it is also the parents that have the unrealistic expectations and fill the kids head with false truths. 

I don’t wish him ill, nor will I be rooting for him. Glad he will be far away. Out of sight, out of mind. This chapter is closed & time to look forward