• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

Morgan State game to be televised

Game's not being promoted very well by Towson U.  Whomever has access to tweet for @TowsonU doesn't even know the football team's twitter handle!  Good luck to the Towson HS Generals in the big match up.  Brings back memories of the band being announced on national TV as Towson HS for the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade.  The neighbors heard me yell at the TV that morning.

Didnt know this was an away game. Actually, first 3 games are away. Possible to start 0-3 but more likely 1-2.. Hope I'm wrong..

3 hours ago, Tigerone94 said:

Game's not being promoted very well by Towson U.  Whomever has access to tweet for @TowsonU doesn't even know the football team's twitter handle!  Good luck to the Towson HS Generals in the big match up.  Brings back memories of the band being announced on national TV as Towson HS for the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade.  The neighbors heard me yell at the TV that morning.

Yeah, that TV info needs to be blanketed across all available social media.  I only learned about it through an Ambrose tweet.  If someone in Marketing would have been using some foresight, maybe a watch party on the Jumbotron at the U might have been a good idea (it was good enough for a movie night during the summer).  What are they doing to get this year's crop of apathetic students engaged in athletics?  I think I may know the answer.

19 hours ago, Tigerone94 said:

LOL. Tim Leonard and crew at their best!

In all seriousness, its nice that they are putting the game on TV.  Will be out of town but DVR this one.

I did also see that they are running buses from campus to Morgan and back for students and tickets I think on twitter or some home page? that is a good gesture.