• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
Chris Datres

TOWSON 36, MORGAN 10

My God, I didn't realize how bad the camerawork and coverage was on this game. Geez. Towson is running up tempo, no huddle offense. You can't keep showing replays during the drives. 

I was interested to hear on the telecast that Morgan has struck a deal with WBAL to have all there home games televised on ME-TV. I wonder if we tried to negotiate such a deal.

The more I watch, the more I pick apart guys. Garnett had some struggles in his first start at LT. Flacco was good but not great. Had a few throws to Leatherbury and Jabari Allen he'd like to have back on deep passes. A couple of tough reads, but he made up for it with some great throws under pressure. They just blitzed the crap out of him all night.

the solution is obvious...stop watching!!!😊

It’s a cliche, but true that it all starts up front. The O has pretty good skill players, but none of that matters if the QB is running for his life & the RB’s have no holes to run through. Morgan’s D isn’t shabby, & Flacco was making his 1st career start. All in all, I would give the O a grade of C+/B-. Let’s see how they do against what I assume is a fair to middling FBS team in Wake.  I thought the D showed good pursuit & speed, & aggressiveness, but Morgan’s passing game is virtually non-existent. The same won’t be true next week; Wake’s QB threw for 375 yards in there opener & also ran for over 60 yards. This game will likely be a more realistic barometer of what kind of team we are than last night was

Jason Epps is not Brent Richardson even though they wear the same number. Bad mistake by the play-by-play guy. I've been waiting for Richardson to shine for 2 years in the intermediate and short passing game. Good to see him shine. Next man up.

On 9/2/2018 at 11:24 PM, mat1992 said:

Jason Epps is not Brent Richardson even though they wear the same number. Bad mistake by the play-by-play guy. 

Our own SID (or whoever compiled the box score on TT.com) made a similar mistake: rushing stats show Reese Clarke -- not Yeedee -- carried 10 times for 41 yards.