• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

Flacco leads Tigers over The Citadel, 44-27

Nice coverage by The Sun by the way. Morgan, Maryland and Navy were off but they couldn’t send one freaking writer to cover the game.

This was a great weekend. The 50th anniversary bull roast Friday night had many guys back who have not been here in forever. Then the Tailgate on Saturday. For all of the alumni that came over to my tailgate in Lot 21 - Thank you, and I hope you had a great time and want to keep coming back! The game, wow. 608 yards of offense! That is all that needs to be said,

Big game next week. Stony Brook was down 21-0 and came back to beat Villanova 29-27. This will be a Hugh game. Need everyone to get to Johnny U stadium on Saturday!

Ed Molen

Director of Football Outreach and TU Football Fanatic!

Also, great calls by Spiro yesterday, esp. on the Flacco hurdle and long run. I know the technical difficulties are a pain in the ass but Spiro does a quality job, year-in, year-out and deserves credit for hanging in there through the good and bad that he's had to endure from this program.

1 hour ago, mat1992 said:

I've watched the TF14 leap 10 times and I still can't figure out what Flacco said or did to deserve the 15-yard penalty.

Looks like he tried to spin the ball. 

12 minutes ago, TUTigers said:

Looks like he tried to spin the ball. 

He tried and failed. There were 5 guys grabbing him to celebrate. That was an incredibly nit-picky call. The kid just made one of the most incredible rushing TDs you'll ever see by a quarterback and you want him to what, not show emotion? I think if he does that in the middle of the end zone after rushing for a TD with nobody around, you flag him.