• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
Reapersixx

Delaware Thread

Probably said in jest but I would never suggest or allow people to insinuate that we should injure the best player on the other team.

Now having said that, I’ve been reading their board and it’s mostly been respectful. I think we also respect the program, Rocco and their talent.

Doesn't mean I don’t want badly to beat them in every sport we play.

Tom's quote in that article about wanting to play pro ball has me wondering: Is it possible we'll only have him for one year? I see tweets in which our coaches thank various pro teams' scouts for visiting TU. Are they scouting Tom along with our other prospects? He's 23 and has his degree, so hanging around for another year of college can't interest him much.

TF54, I’ve been wondering the same thing...whether Flacco is going to come back next year. As you point out, he’s a little older (though not radically so) than most college athletes but, more importantly, he already has his degree. If he finishes the year strong, what would he have to gain by coming back next season? Remember, T. West had a year of eligibility left, but it was pointless, under the circumstances, for him to come back. What if Flacco comes back &, heaven forbid, sustains a serious injury? Perhaps it will turn on what feedback he gets from the NFL (or maybe CFL).  So, let’s enjoy the ride, as there’s no guarantee he’ll be back next season.

Edited by TSU88

1 minute ago, TSU88 said:

TF54, I’ve been wondering the same thing...whether Flacco is going to come back next year. As you point out, he’s a little older (though not radically so) than most college athletes but, more importantly, he already has his degree. If he finishes the year strong, what would he have to gain by coming back next season? Remember, T. West had a year of eligibility left, but it was pointless, under the circumstances, for him to come back. What if Flacco comes back &, heaven forbid, sustains a serious injury? Perhaps it will turn on what feedback he gets from the NFL (or maybe CFL).  So, let’s enjoy the ride, as there’s no guarantee he’ll be back next season.

He has only started in 7 fcs games totalin his career!  Relax, he’s going to play his final year at Towson.

The NFL scouts are there to see Fenner, Kauffman and Wallace. Flacco is barely six feet tall if that and in FCS. He’ll get a shot someday.