• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
mat1992

Jared Ambrose named OC at Delaware

Stunning news. Heard this was a possibility late last night but couldn’t confirm or release it. Not sure of the details but Rob has to replace both coordinators unless he takes the job himself and just hires a QB coach.

wow - so I guess people got what they wanted. Delaware tho wow. Do we know of anyone on the radar in terms of our search for OC and DC?? 

Never like to see someone lose their job so I am happy that he left to go elsewhere.  Where he is going I don't like.  Be careful what you wish for, he is gone yes but need to see who replaces him.  Grass is not always greener.

Hope I'm proved wrong but just saying

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Blazer49 said:

Never like to see someone lose their job so I am happy that he left to go elsewhere.  Where he is going I don't like.  Be careful what you wish for, he is gone yes but need to see who replaces him.  Grass is not always greener.

Hope I'm proved wrong but just saying

Agreed - lets get an upgrade first. Also Delaware now has our playbook inside and out