• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

Mahalak is "uncertain" for Md game

Considered "very under the weather". Is this deja vu? Six years ago, Grant Enders didn't play against the Terps due to a migraine. Peter Athens started in a rain-soaked game and while he had several crucial drops, also struggled with turnovers in the second half in a 28-3 loss. That would mean r-freshman Ryan Stover could be starting.

Wild accusation coming, any chance Ambrose doesnt want Morgan getting hurt in their one fbs game? Obviously hoping they are playing to win. Hope Morgan can begin to prove himself into what we all what him to be. 

When I saw this, I thought it was because more of a "Mahalak has been benched" type of thing. If Mahalak isn't 100 percent he doesn't really deserve the start, considering that he played poorly last game. So I guess it's partially due to his poor play, partially due to him not feeling well. 

Mahalak was injured against Morgan St and I'll leave at that for privacy reasons. 

That explains some of the inaccuracy and decisions. But Stover can't get the job done if there is no protection