• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

Mahalak is "uncertain" for Md game

Yeah, I'm not sure when the coaching staff knew during the game or if they knew at all until late in the game, which is why Stover came back in the game for the 2nd time. It's a shame for MM because was having a good camp and that just didn't look like himself out there. My biggest problem though is the O-line. I re-watched the first 1 1/2 quarters and it was brutal.

Until you get the 0-line right no matter who is at QB it's going to be tuff going.the RB are not the between the tackle type they need space so I don't know how much the running game can help the QB

Hate to be a debbie downer but another subpar season on the horizon as I figured. MM just damaged goods now. Pitiful Oline doesn't help with that. Doubt we'll put up more than 10 pts against terps and that will come in garbage time. Man I long for the days with Twest and company. Oh well..

I see we went from Mahalak being "under the weather" to having "an upper body injury." Why would RA misrepresent what's going on? And you have to wonder if MM is injury-prone. I don't recall any big hits on him.

10 minutes ago, TigerFan54 said:

I see we went from Mahalak being "under the weather" to having "an upper body injury." Why would RA misrepresent what's going on? And you have to wonder if MM is injury-prone. I don't recall any big hits on him.

What football coach ever gives the truth about injuries unless they are season-ending? In college sports, you can be as vague as possible. Lacrosse is now doing it with upper and lower body injuries. I'm surprised that they even sent out a press release to mention he was out.