• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
mat1992

General MBB thread 2021-22

1 hour ago, mat1992 said:

Shane is a blowhole but the reverse angle shown doesn’t look like a punch and Phillips flopped. Wild the difference in camera angles it makes. 
woulda liked a few Uncw and Jmu guys out this week though 

1 hour ago, Blounge said:

surprising, but good for him. Wonder how he would have developed had he stayed in Towson 

Nice young man. Happy for him. He played hard here. He’s now at a D3 school. I don’t think he was a D1 player.  The school he’s with now played an exhibition game vs D1 Bryant-Dottin was 1-8 from the field. 

Demetrius Mims, from last year’s team, is averaging 12ppg at D2 Gannon University 

Edited by TSU88
  • Like 1

GREAT timing for our best player to come back healthy. No mask should instantly improve his free throw and 3 point percentage. What a warrior to battle through the past month playing with a fractured jaw/half blind. Thank you supercam for all you have done thus far for the program. Gonna be a great day at SECU to honor the seniors. PROTECT THIS HOUSE. TIGERS GONNA COVER THE SPREAD

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Blounge said:

GREAT timing for our best player to come back healthy. No mask should instantly improve his free throw and 3 point percentage. What a warrior to battle through the past month playing with a fractured jaw/half blind. Thank you supercam for all you have done thus far for the program. Gonna be a great day at SECU to honor the seniors. PROTECT THIS HOUSE. TIGERS GONNA COVER THE SPREAD

I have this vision/dream etc that Cam hits the game winning shot to win the CAA tournament and end our dance drought..  

Then years down the line we commission an artist to make the statue of his shot that changed our program forever..

Gonna be semi Laettner like….  Nolan will be inbounding the ball from half court..  3.7 seconds left and game is tied 61-61.. Cam flashes to the foul line and catches and turns and shoots falling to his right and the ball hits front rim then back rim then swish.  

Edited by Bay Area Tiger
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Blounge said:

60 days in a mask!  Jaw wired , eating thru a straw, didn’t miss a game…. Yeah a warrior

Edited by RundaPower
  • Like 4

On 1/18/2022 at 2:53 PM, mat1992 said:

Rizzuto has one more year

According to the TU Basketball IG Rizzuto is being honored on Senior Day.  As such, I'm assuming he is done.

1 minute ago, BK_Brian said:

According to the TU Basketball IG Rizzuto is being honored on Senior Day.  As such, I'm assuming he is done.

That doesn’t matter. He still has a year left and could return. I believe this is Juwans second Senior Day. 

Rizzuto has been playing with a torn ligament in his knee all season. I assume he gets a scope or minor surgery in the off-season. He might want to give it one more try on a healthy knee. Nolan could return as well considering this season has been a mess for him.