• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
mat1992

General MBB thread 2021-22

On 2/26/2022 at 10:41 PM, TuTigers2012 said:

Lol nit bid happens if we win Monday.  No shot otherwise.  They take the regular season champs of smaller conferences and then 14-18 power 5 teams 

Nope. The best teams for espns audience get the nit. Does the caa play on espn networks?  No.  It’s auto bid or bust and has been for years 

What Flosports has no pull? 

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Blazer49 said:

What Flosports has no pull? 

Lol.  We would be the next four. Following the next four following the first four out of the NIT(that before championship week)

• Like 1

Now im putting this here and not in the celebration thread because it is a critique. Dont think I have brought it up but have seen multiple tweets from other CAA schools fans about how terrible our announcers are. Curious as to what everyone thinks? I do think a change is needed but that's just me. 

Edited by sr16

14 minutes ago, sr16 said:

Now im putting this here and not in the celebration thread because it is a critique. Dont think I have brought it up but have seen multiple tweets from other CAA schools fans about how terrible our announcers are. Curious as to what everyone thinks? I do think a change is needed but that's just me. 

Absolutely not.   Spiro is a treasure and Chuck has been a great addition.  

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, sr16 said:

I love Spiro.  A piece of me would die if / when he is no longer behind the mic...

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, sr16 said:

And the announcers from the other schools are Enberg/McGuire or Packer & Thacker (don’t forget Bones McKinney either)? 

Tell ‘em people in glass announcers booths ….

1 hour ago, sr16 said:

They are awful.  Other schools have some bad to terrible ones too, but the Towson guys are awful.  We would be more embarrassed if people actually watched the games.