• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

Charleston II preview

20 minutes ago, griggey20 said:

Is the game still on Local radio? I’ll be driving back from Stevenson for the 2nd half. 

No only streaming. Just go to audio on the schedule

I want #21…. Pat says this is the nicest group of players he’s ever coached in 30 years. Who said nice guys finish last!

Time for our elder statesmen to come up big again and ya ready….  Gray scores 20+ today and AR hits some 3’a and plays great defense   

Aint no stopping us now we on the move…  

• Like 1

^ time to lace ‘em up and grind out another one. As Pat says, “win the next 4 minutes”.  Break down the game into smaller segments and win each one.  Toughness, heart and desire. 

Bounce back game for Juwon Gray. That bogus technical to foul him out of the game Thursday I’m sure is still fresh on his mind. Revenge game. No more mister nice guy gray! 

• Like 1

Thinking ahead..   Lunardi says a CAA team will be a 15 or 16 seed in the 🕺 

Well then damn it if we make it..  I want Coach K and Duke!   Think big.   

Pat Skerry..  “If we have routine we can establish good habits”  I’ve stolen this line from him.  

What a pregame story CBS will have..  Skerry and his Autism awareness quest…. Nolan becoming a father and his breathing issues..  Cam and his broken jaw..  Gray and his Achilles return..  so on and so on. 

3 hours ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Haven’t won there against the college since 2014?! Gonna be a tough head banging game today.  Meeks only played 9 minutes Thursday with a bum knee

Is Tonya Harding available to “Kerrigan” his knee today? 😆 I’m not wishing him to get injured, but if he’s limited, oh well 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, TSU88 said:

Is Tonya Harding available to “Kerrigan” his knee today? 😆 I’m not wishing him to get injured, but if he’s limited, oh well 

Pat O’Connell grows a mustache and he’s a perfect double for Jeff Gilooly!