• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
mat1992

General MBB 2023-24 thread

TuTigers2012,

I don't agree with you whole hardily. You want nothing but total destruction of TU athletics. I cannot agree with you. Do I want TU Athletics to be better? Of course I do. I want to see us be consistenly at the upper echelon of the conference in all sports. It takes support, not constant ridicule. Even when TU does soemthing good, you always find the negative in it. You are just a crumudgen! 

• Like 3

Hey everyone, it's Towson men's basketball's media day. I'll be talking with Pat Skerry as well as some players, I'd assume CT, CMay, Rahdir and maybe one of the transfers. Let me know if there's any questions you want me to ask.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, tigerjake said:

Hey everyone, it's Towson men's basketball's media day. I'll be talking with Pat Skerry as well as some players, I'd assume CT, CMay, Rahdir and maybe one of the transfers. Let me know if there's any questions you want me to ask.

I would say ask him about Tarke, but the response would likely be “we’re trying & it’s frustrating.” Would someone call the NCAA and tell them to wake up and do something, anything 

4 minutes ago, TSU88 said:

I would say ask him about Tarke, but the response would likely be “we’re trying & it’s frustrating.” Would someone call the NCAA and tell them to wake up and do something, anything 

Still no updates on it as far as I know, but I'll ask again. This situation could drag into the start of the season. Not sure if he would be eligible or ineligible to start while they review it.

Jake ask the team “have you ever been out to the mountain west and had to adjust to the altitude. Will that be a factor in Mondays opener?”

1 hour ago, tigerjake said:

Will Coach Prime show up to the game on Monday and the players thoughts on what Sanders has meant to them with respect to college sports etc.   

17 hours ago, Blounge said:

Thanks! tutigers2012 needs to take a chill pill. Go out there and coach the damn team yourself if you think you could do a better job!

Yawn. That’s the lamest response to anything. I’m not a professional basketball coach nor do I want to be. 

2 hours ago, etiger said:

TuTigers2012,

I don't agree with you whole hardily. You want nothing but total destruction of TU athletics. I cannot agree with you. Do I want TU Athletics to be better? Of course I do. I want to see us be consistenly at the upper echelon of the conference in all sports. It takes support, not constant ridicule. Even when TU does soemthing good, you always find the negative in it. You are just a crumudgen! 

I don’t.  That’s the thing, I want success too but I see it coming in other ways. Yours or mine isn’t necessarily correct or wrong.

criticism is needed in life, and especially here.  Towson athletics isn’t all sunshine and roses. 

And I think there are some curmudgeons out there are insulated that you compared my salty angry ass to them 😂 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, TSU88 said:

Again, play him. Who says no? If ncaa doesn’t rule, he isn’t eligible I guess, but according to most on here ooc games don’t count anyway. So this way he gets game Reps. If we need to hand back 5-6 wins so be it

• Like 1