• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
mat1992

General MBB 2023-24 thread

13 hours ago, Blounge said:

Actually, Rob Ambrose should stand at the front of the beer line and buy drinks for everyone in Towson! He made multi-million dollars off this town, he owes us all a cold one!

Isn’t the goal to have people come to the game though?

117-183 for 63%

Now we basically have 1 game a week until conference play starts January 4th. 

Yes I know we’ve had a history of poor foul shooting but knowing what we know after 9 games…. if we are gonna pull out some close wins in CAA play with how refs tend to call games currently we gotta be able to knock down more free throws.  

We’ve said in the past ad nausea that this is the one area of the game that can be easily improved if you put more emphasis and time to it.  

Shoot them free throws boys!  70% or bust!

Edited by Bay Area Tiger

34 minutes ago, Bay Area Tiger said:

117-183 for 63%

Now we basically have 1 game a week until conference play starts January 4th. 

Yes I know we’ve had a history of poor foul shooting but knowing what we know after 9 games…. if we are gonna pull out some close wins in CAA play with how refs tend to call games currently we gotta be able to knock down more free throws.  

We’ve said in the past ad nausea that this is the one area of the game that can be easily improved if you put more emphasis and time to it.  

Shoot them free throws boys!  70% or bust!

Exactly! We need more points especially on the road and in conference. This team needs practice and rest. Shooting free throws two hours a day everyday til March!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, etiger said:

And we beat UMASS

As a longtime fan of the other TU (Temple) back in the John Chaney days, that statement to me is almost equal to "We beat the Blue Chickens".  I just hope that's not our "signature" win of the year.