• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
mat1992

General MBB 2023-24 thread

3 minutes ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Didn’t include “I”. I think we all feel that way. Didn’t mean for that to come off you were blaming him for leaving.

Anyone who stays involved in this program voluntarily for 4 and even 5 years is one sick demented person 😆 

The case of the missing “I”. I understand 😆

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TuTigers2012 said:

He wanted to play in march too so don’t blame him for leaving and trying to get a ring. He was here 5 years and did what he could. 

Don’t blame him for taking the most money. Interesting if this extra year hurts his chances to play and make more money overseas than if he went straight there last year 

He is going to take a pay cut at his next stop from KU.

1 hour ago, Bay Area Tiger said:

I kinda always thought Towson game day promotions screwed up not doing some sort knockoff of Justin Timberlake night for Nick. 

Would like to see a welcome to the jungle night. All the college kids can’t wear animal onesies dresses like lions and tigers and bears. Some can dress like Steven Irwin on a safari. Tiger king outfits etc 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Blounge said:

Would like to see a welcome to the jungle night. All the college kids can’t wear animal onesies dresses like lions and tigers and bears. Some can dress like Steven Irwin on a safari. Tiger king outfits etc 

See now that’s creative.  We need more “man bites dog” shock stuff.  
Have Pat out there at halftime letting a student shoot a bow and knock an apple off his head for a semester of tuition. 

Have Shinnick walk the Arena with a swear jar and put those funds towards the NIL initiative. 

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Bay Area Tiger said:

Have Pat out there at halftime letting a student shoot a bow and knock an apple off his head for a semester of tuition. 

There are some here who would LOVE to get a chance at this..

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Chris Datres said:

Nicholls just gave the Twerps all they could handle at the X.  Might have to expect a defensive slopfest on Friday. 

They were impressive. Not that Maryland is good but they threw a lot of junk defenses at them and they swarmed a lot. Could be a lot of turnovers if we don’t take care of the ball and will need Tarke to play more legit minutes. Very athletic team.

Wow what I thought was a “get right game” at home against Nicholas now looks a lot more daunting. I was thinking they would get blown out by UMD and feeling sorry for themselves, limping up to towson but nope they must be feeling pretty good right about now. Gonna need to play smart to beat them!

also, what was maybe the best win of the skerry era against UMASS quickly faded from memory after one of the ugliest losses of the decade against Bryant. Can’t take these highs and lows! Just play consistently good basketball please!

• Haha 1

Nicholls has 2 players from St Frances (couldn’t keep either of them at home?) so they will be extra motivated to scratch out a W on this homecoming trip.  They’ve already tripped up one Tigers bunch (LSU) in their own den this season.