• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
mat1992

General MBB 2023-24 thread

5 minutes ago, TSU88 said:

I hear they make a tasty soup. Some would say mm mm good!!

I know Donovan McNabb’s mom is a fan

12 minutes ago, Blounge said:

Agreed love me some noon basketball! Is Campbell any good?

They are 7-9 (2-2). Chris Clemons is not walking through that door (averaged over 30 a game his senior year! That’s half of what we average as a team!). They did just beat Hofstra down in nc.
If this game was in Buies Creek, camels win easily but they aren’t great on the road (1-7)

1 hour ago, TSU88 said:

If that’s the case, we should move our tipoff to either noon or 2pm

I'd say it's unlikely they'll be able to move the start time. Game is streamed on Monumental and I'm not sure if they'd switch their programming schedule at this stage.

Not saying it's 100% not happening, but the logistics of making the time switch aren't great

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, tigerjake said:

I'd say it's unlikely they'll be able to move the start time. Game is streamed on Monumental and I'm not sure if they'd switch their programming schedule at this stage.

Not saying it's 100% not happening, but the logistics of making the time switch aren't great

I see your point. Well, it’s certainly going to be a drag on attendance, between folks who have tickets to the Ravens, but others who will simply choose to watch the Ravens at home, bars, parties….

8 hours ago, Chris Datres said:

We move up a rung on the longest home win streak list as Boise drops one to UNLV.  Virginia now the lead dog at 19. 

Our guys love to protect the home court but I’m nervous we won’t have much of a home court advantage on Saturday. It’s gonna be 14 degrees out, snow still on the ground, and the ravens playoff game at home is at the same time. They should give kids under 12 free tickets or something to beg for a crowd to show up

48 minutes ago, Bay Area Tiger said:

IMG_2132.png

LOL Towson and Kansas basketball mentioned again what a world we live in