• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
mat1992

Football holds on to beat Morgan State 20-10

Like everyone else, I feared a third loss. Morgan didn't look like the same team I saw beat Richmond two weeks ago; presumably our scheme/execution had something to do with that. The QB coach needs to work with Kent on looking to his secondary receivers -- too many times he forced a pass to someone tightly covered but missed the back out in the flat with no one near him. I suspect Pete will be focused on special teams this week, given the two blocked FGs and his emphasis on special teams as "special forces." Despite these reservations, glad to get the W. Congrats to the new staff (and players, of course).

Nice win.  Clearly making progress each week with signs of improvement across most (not all) position groups.  Will this most likely be a 3 or 4 win season?  Yes.  Is that unexpected or unacceptable for a first-year coach?  Of course not.  Still very bullish on Shinnick and his long-term plan.

Go Tigers!

• Like 4

Wish we had Tommy Flacco running the up tempo air raid offense. THAT would be fun. Nathan Kent needs to get better every week. He’s not bad for a walk on, but this is D1 football we need a lil more than that for QB1. 

if only we had 200 more die hard towson fans last night would have been a sell out crowd. They should do a bundle deal with ledo pizza buy season tickets get a ledo pizza gift card free