• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
mat1992

Albany Preview

A win of course would be nice but what I want to see is how they perform and continue to improve.  Do they continue to progress upwards and play at or around the level they played last week or lean back towards how they played vs. Norfolk.  Like I said a win would be nice but what I don't want to see is a blowout loss.  Compete and improve.

Unfortunately Monmouth, Morgan, and Norfolk state was not the “hard part of our schedule” 

good thing we are playing our best football at the right time

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Albany has the number 1 and 2 sack men in the fcs with 9 and 7 each on the season. Kent may be running for his life tomorrow  

Might be a good thing this one ain’t on TV

1 hour ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Albany has the number 1 and 2 sack men in the fcs with 9 and 7 each on the season. Kent may be running for his life tomorrow  

UNH had two All-Americans at DE last week! Didn’t notice them.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1