• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

UMass Preview

Still on team #stoptheflo, but they are showing the game for free tonight.  Good for us that do not get Monument Sports.  Now the question is will the men out draw the 2,100 the women drew this afternoon.

I was feeling bad earlier but now that it’s gameday I have my black and gold lenses on. The Tigers gonna protect their home court tonight and win!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Blazer49 said:

Still on team #stoptheflo, but they are showing the game for free tonight.  Good for us that do not get Monument Sports.  Now the question is will the men out draw the 2,100 the women drew this afternoon.

No. 

8 hours ago, Tgr4life said:

As Charlie Eckman would always say......There are two plays in the world....South Pacific and put the ball in the basket. 

A Charlie Eckman reference is worth the price of admission. I loved when he did a radio talk show back in the day, and would tell callers who irked him to catch a cab. Also love a story I heard attributed to him-he was the coach of the Pistons (so long ago, it might have been the Ft. Wayne Pistons) when the owner called him in one day and told him he was going to make a change in his department. It took Charlie a minute or two to realize there was no one else in his “department,” and that he had been fired 😆

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TSU88 said:

A Charlie Eckman reference is worth the price of admission. I loved when he did a radio talk show back in the day, and would tell callers who irked him to catch a cab. Also love a story I heard attributed to him-he was the coach of the Pistons (so long ago, it might have been the Ft. Wayne Pistons) when the owner called him in one day and told him he was going to make a change in his department. It took Charlie a minute or two to realize there was no one else in his “department,” and that he had been fired 😆

He was the most honest and straightforward sportscaster you can think of.

• Like 1