• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
mat1992

General MBB thread 2021-22

26 minutes ago, Tiger12 said:

Does anyone know if this graphic is going to be turned into a poster? Want one for my basement and one for my office 

Or this one 

35B41953-1C9A-4C23-B6D0-264AA62B1B0A.jpeg

Is there any "bracketology" scenario that has us playing in Greenville in the first round??  Would LOVE to make the quick 2 hour drive up to G'ville to see the Tigers play......while sporting my #14 Neal Towson jersey.

Please close the deal, Tigers. For the love of God, please.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TUTigers said:

Don’t want to put the cart before the horse, but, if we were to win the CAA tournament, I wonder if at 27-7 we could sneak up to a 12 seed, or at least a 13? No “marquee” W’s on our resume, but we’d be riding an impressive winning streak at that point 

1 hour ago, TSU88 said:

Don’t want to put the cart before the horse, but, if we were to win the CAA tournament, I wonder if at 27-7 we could sneak up to a 12 seed, or at least a 13? No “marquee” W’s on our resume, but we’d be riding an impressive winning streak at that point 

Likely not 12s are sometimes power 5s who struggled or really good “mid majors”. St Mary’s. Byu Loyola etc.  but they match those mids up with other good mids 

7 minutes ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Likely not 12s are sometimes power 5s who struggled or really good “mid majors”. St Mary’s. Byu Loyola etc.  but they match those mids up with other good mids 

We are a really good mid major according to every metric, no?

25 minutes ago, griggey20 said:

We are a really good mid major according to every metric, no?

I don’t disagree. By any measure of the new ranking system they use to fit their agenda. So are vermont, sdsu, Chattanooga, San Fran, Belmont, north Texas  and with the exception of the last one, have some pedigree.  

But this is still a long way away. And let’s not kid ourselves  we wouldn’t care what seed we are if we made it.  It’s all about matchups

Neglected to mention after the spiritual psychic told me.. Northeastern-Delaware-Hofstra..  I said to her in my Luke Skywalker voice..  “Lady Maharaj.. I must know who we’d play in the NCAA tournament?”  She then paused for 35 seconds and then told me…”Bring a warm jacket..  Providence in Buffalo”