• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

Delaware II 18:42 preview

A bad night for the opening of my baseball season.  I may just call all strikes so I can hustle back to the car to check the final score.  I'm confident we can erase that deficit quickly and capture that NIT bid and the 1 seed.

• Like 1

8 hours until inbounds for potentially the most strange Towson athletics scenario in terms of implications that I can remember. Perhaps one ups baseball winning title while being cut. Surprised it's not getting more local and national media attention, but I guess we better get used to playing the most important minutes of the season in an arena filled with empty seats for next weekend. Will expect there to be some sort of quality control inspection at the beginning and questions on personal fouls, time left on shot clock, etc. Very important first possession, Solomon's not here but let's double check what basket we're shooting on. Can't panic if we get down double digits though, I don't expect hens to just rollover because they've played two poor games in a row and will want to build some sort of momentum before tournament. But more motivation for them will be that nobody wants us on their side of bracket right now.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Royal Tiger said:

8 hours until inbounds for potentially the most strange Towson athletics scenario in terms of implications that I can remember. Perhaps one ups baseball winning title while being cut. Surprised it's not getting more local and national media attention, but I guess we better get used to playing the most important minutes of the season in an arena filled with empty seats for next weekend. Will expect there to be some sort of quality control inspection at the beginning and questions on personal fouls, time left on shot clock, etc. Very important first possession, Solomon's not here but let's double check what basket we're shooting on. Can't panic if we get down double digits though, I don't expect hens to just rollover because they've played two poor games in a row and will want to build some sort of momentum before tournament. But more motivation for them will be that nobody wants us on their side of bracket right now.

National media attention for a subpar mid major conference? Highly doubtful. Happy to be in this position but we have to be realistic. I'm just hoping for one tourney win this time around. Anything less is unacceptable imo..

14 minutes ago, Bay Area Tiger said:

I know this was answered before but I’m hearing conflicting reports saying Nolan can’t play cause he wasn’t in the first meeting!  This true?

He can. Atleast that’s the majority feeling 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, tualum said:

National media attention for a subpar mid major conference? Highly doubtful. Happy to be in this position but we have to be realistic. I'm just hoping for one tourney win this time around. Anything less is unacceptable imo..

National media for a weird story.. making up half a game because of a wet court suspension for a team trying to win the conference. Lol. 

I’ll rip the league and program more than anyone. But the caa was pretty good this year rank wise. 13/14 is better than it’s been in a while. Now the league needs a win sometime soon in the tourney, Uncw in the PIG would likely be the best chance so..

Agree oh the last statement entirely. Unfortunately that isn’t the case for everyone 

• Like 2