• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
mat1992

2023 General Football News

1 hour ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Another year. Another MVFC or Big Sky beat down of a caa team in playoffs. Those two leagues caught and passed the caa in about 8 years. 

Having attended our championship game appearance in Frisco and seeing that NDSU team in-person and seeing a handful of MVC/Big Sky teams on TV over these last few years the one thing that stands out is how unbelievably disciplined these teams are. Their high level of play execution, commitment to detail and self discipline is extraordinary. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a “sloppy” team from Montana, ND or SD. The players just seem more dedicated, more focused and better prepared than east coast teams. Is it the coaching? Is it the Midwest mindset/culture? 

• Like 2

Is there a reason the FCS title game is on an NFL Sunday?  I’d watch college over pro, but this seems to be not a great way to get eyes on the top 2 teams in the country…. 

2 hours ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Is there a reason the FCS title game is on an NFL Sunday?  I’d watch college over pro, but this seems to be not a great way to get eyes on the top 2 teams in the country…. 

I’m sure they don’t have much of a choice. The networks should have had it on early Saturday