• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

Colorado MBB Preview

Excited for this season.  Could this finally be the season we dance again??  
Goh Tigers!

I reached out to CT via Instagram and wished him luck.  Let’s hit up all our players on social media and wish them luck and thank them for representing Towson.  

I always look forward to Matt’s chats during games and I thank him in advance of his tremendous coverage of our team.  Awesome to have Jake covering the team as well. 

All of us who participate on this board love Towson sports and want them to succeed.  So let’s be united this season and we can speak our minds at anytime but also know what we may say directly after a tough loss isn’t always how we feel about the entire season etc.    

I look forward to meeting you all in person come March at whichever city we land in 😉

Wear your Towson gear proudly!!!  

• Like 3

Those with the Pac-12 Network will be able to dial this one up.  Those of us who don't will have to find 'other' means to watch it.  I'm not sure if flying out today was the right move because you need a day in the gym to acclimate to that altitude but I also don't handle the budget.  Nothing really jumps off the page about Colorado stats-wise but our usual keys of staying out of foul trouble and taking care of the ball will be utmost importance.  It'll be interesting to see where our primary scoring is gonna come from and hopefully May, Hicks, and one other guy not named CT can step up to show they can carry the load.

• Like 2

So it sounds like unless you can get FUBO and try a 7-day trial for Free and then cancel it right away or you have a old-style DISH or Sling, you are screwed. Barring anything "unforseen". 

https://pac-12.com/mens-basketball/event/2023/11/06/towson-colorado

https://www.fubo.tv/stream/live/preview/pac12-network/?ftv_campaign=USA-SEM-Sports-Network-PAC_12_Network&gclid=Cj0KCQjw-pyqBhDmARIsAKd9XIPUUA60PPzadrZFsav51yM3KUOB_pThsPIvFhyul6ATH3QzgJJsdcUaAvpkEALw_wcB

18 hours ago, Bay Area Tiger said:

Excited for this season.  Could this finally be the season we dance again??  
Goh Tigers!

I reached out to CT via Instagram and wished him luck.  Let’s hit up all our players on social media and wish them luck and thank them for representing Towson.  

I always look forward to Matt’s chats during games and I thank him in advance of his tremendous coverage of our team.  Awesome to have Jake covering the team as well. 

All of us who participate on this board love Towson sports and want them to succeed.  So let’s be united this season and we can speak our minds at anytime but also know what we may say directly after a tough loss isn’t always how we feel about the entire season etc.    

I look forward to meeting you all in person come March at whichever city we land in 😉

Wear your Towson gear proudly!!!  

Exactly! We all want positive change here so wear your towson gear, retweet TU athletics stuff and share on social media, buy season tickets to gift to your friends and clients. Worse case scenario you go to the game or you support the program monetarily. Be the change you want to see in the world(of towson university athletics)

• Like 1