• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

MBB holds on to beat Nicholls 65-55

1 hour ago, Blounge said:

CT will get his swagger back after having his way with United Concordia Dental College

Some talk that for his potential 200 win (asterisk per 2012) that Joe McKeehen will be in attendance playing cards on the concourse with Mark Ginsberg & Coach Shinnuck..  $1,000k buy in and winner takes all donated to NIL fund.  

1 hour ago, Chris Datres said:

Rumor has it that for the 200th win (a bunch of Coach K’s, Dean’s, Knight’s wins came vs 2-8 or worse teams…go figure), Pat will get a 1-yr extension. 

I hope you were not sober when you came up with that one. 

4 hours ago, Bay Area Tiger said:

Some talk that for his potential 200 win (asterisk per 2012) that Joe McKeehen will be in attendance playing cards on the concourse with Mark Ginsberg & Coach Shinnuck..  $1,000k buy in and winner takes all donated to NIL fund.  

NCAA does not count non d1 games to records.  11 games (could be more) against them.  
Pat has always played a below average at best OOC schedule. Typically they are on the weak side. Sub 225 or so.  So yes there will be a lot of 3-7, 2-8 teams. Especially when we are adamant on playing the local teams. 
We can count the non d1s if we also then count the first season, Deal??!

• Like 1

good win was at the game. free throws like already pointed out were surprisingly bad. Defense was on point. Glad Tarke settled in a bit. What was the announced crowd?

Boxscore says 2011.  I thought it was a decent crowd for no students but didn’t think we cracked 2K.  It was a pretty quiet crowd though.  I guess I should have done more slamming of objects on seats. 

13 hours ago, Chris Datres said:

Boxscore says 2011.  I thought it was a decent crowd for no students but didn’t think we cracked 2K.  It was a pretty quiet crowd though.  I guess I should have done more slamming of objects on seats. 

Funny I thought it was pretty energetic haha 

On 12/24/2023 at 12:30 PM, sr16 said:

Funny I thought it was pretty energetic haha 

The game wasn’t very aesthetically pleasing so that didn’t make it feel like a loud, participating crowd.  But at least we saw a W. 

On 12/22/2023 at 10:56 PM, Bay Area Tiger said:

I think what you mention has some validity.  He’s trying to do too much at times.  No doubt he wants to be the guy who stuck around and helped get us to the Big Dance.  
He needs to settle in come Monmouth game and focus on 1 or 2 skills during a game and dominate them.  Keep it simple CT.  
Everyone on this board is rooting for him.  

*almost everyone.