• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
mat1992

Towson shocks No. 14/17 UNH 54-51 in overtime

41 minutes ago, TSU88 said:

565 yards total offense, including over 300 yards on the ground, 3 guys with over 70 yards rushing and 5 TD passes. 

BTW, I was personally happy to see Rishon Holmes get some action today (he ran that reverse in the 1st half that came up a bit shy of the 1st down) as he and I attended the same HS, Milford Mill, though many years apart 😆

And where is 2012?🤔

Here.  Family event today so couldn’t watch. Also wasn’t able to watch Morgan. I think I’m the jinx not alum (atleast this year).  Won’t watch or go next week. Hopefully means a win 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, TSU88 said:

Wow, just wow. We didn’t just beat UNH, but we had to overcome a 2nd opponent today…the refs. Two brutal calls-the offensive PI that wiped out, temporarily, a TD and the phantom roughing the passer call. I sincerely hope the refs are just grossly incompetent, otherwise there’s a bribery or point shaving scandal afoot.

Given how much UNH has bribed the playoff committee in the past, you gotta think there's money in the budget for the officials too!

• Haha 1

Just now having a chance to see the box score and the highlights.....very happy to see Lukkas Londono make such a clutch play towards the end.  Love those scrappy Bergen County dudes!

• Like 1

How bout our QB!!!!  Heck of a win for our fanbase!   

“Sun don’t shine on the same dog’s ass everyday, but, mister you ain’t seen a ray of light since you got here.”

Congrats Coach Pete!!

Zay Perkins looking like Zay Flowers!

Lucas Londano lookin like Travis Kelce

Devon Matthew’s lookin like Simone biles doing backflips

nathan Kent got absolutely rocked as he threw that last touchdown pass. Best game he has ever played by far 

glad to see our guys having fun out there and getting the W even after all the shit we talked about them. Season went from being *over* to a breathe of new life and fresh air 

We got a win, now let’s go get another!